Sunlite Science & Technology, Inc., a pioneer in LED technology (est.1996), started UV LED manufacturing in 2006. Sunlite UV LEDs are now used for flexo printing, screen printing, offset printing, digital printing and screen exposure. Sunlite once manufactured its own LED wafers and chips, giving us the technical expertise to customize LED product to offer its best potential for a targeted application. Sunlite UV LED units produce more usable UV energy, deliver exceptional curing, and have longer curing unit lifetimes than competitors’ units.
UV LED v.s. Traditional UV
- UV LED has higher energy efficiency, longer lifetime, lower operating temperature than conventional UV lamps, and is environmental friendly.
- UV LED curing unit eliminates the need for large exhaust fans to remove ozone, freeing up space and saving money on equipment and electricity costs.
- UV LED curing unit does not have a warm up or cool down time. Frequent on and off cycling will not affect the lifetime of a UV LED curing unit.
- UV LED curing units do not generate ozone, do not contain mercury, and emit only UV-A wavelength light close to the visible spectrum
Sunlite – Pioneering UV LED Curing!
- Save additional ~10% energy
- Uses room temperature cooling to eliminate condensation
- All curing units are Scalable from 4” to over 100”
- UV LED modules are highly efficient and can be individually replaced on site
SUNLITE PATENTED AS-LED TECHNOLOGY
— HEAT DISSIPATION
Sunlite Application Specific LED (AS-LED) Modules have chips directly mounted on silver plated copper to ensure the smallest number of insulating layers between the UV LED chips and the cooling water. This minimized temperature difference between LED chips and cooling water allows for room temperature cooling for the LED curing head.
Sunlite lens design typically increases the energy output up to 44%.
SUNLITE PATENT PENDING SYSTEM
— Sunlite’s simple and compact system design involves fewer components and less material and has better performance than other UV curing systems.
— Includes overheat protection design
— Large cooling capacity, no clogging
— Water lines can be connected either at front or back
— Water channels of the LED curing heads can be linked either in series or in parallel
— Scalable from a curing length of 4 inches to 100+ inches. Customized designs are available upon request!
Call us at (785) 856-0219 for more details and to custom design your UV LED curing unit.