RGB Lighting & Smart Controls
RGB Lighting stands for Red, Green, and Blue lighting. When you combine these colors you can create any color including white light. RGB (color) can enhance any commercial property. Imagine turning your property green during St. Patricks day or showcasing your school’s colors at a big game.
RGB works really well with LEDs and SST is expert in designing RGB Fixtures. A variety of standard RGB fixtures are available, including in linear, can, or “eyeball” lights. We create both standard and creative custom RGB lights to meet your needs.
SST also specializes in smart lighting controls that can be programmed to run from sensors or from a pre-scheduled pattern.
SST LED lights are designed to be smart control ready.
- All of SST’s Lights can be incorporated into a SMART Lighting system
- All of SST’s lights can be upgraded to be SMART controlled without changing the light fixtures.
Regular AC sensors can be wired to the SST LED lighting system.
- Regular occupancy sensor turns off the lights when no activity in a room
SST’s DC motion sensor are also available for fully automate the lighting system.
- SST sensor dims the lights when no activity in a room
- SST sensor can also trigger other automatic controls and adjustment of the lights.
The system can be wireless controlled by a smart phone. SST LED lights can also be integrated into existing lighting control system. You can use the LED fixtures now, when you decide to upgrade to smart control system, you don’t need to replace fixtures, we only need to add a smart control box to make it central controlled, wireless controlled.